they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, July 27, 2009

I sat down to watch my tele, and my hand brushed the rag that kept the rain from dripping in. And in a stir I regressed to age 5, and mom was throwing away my baby bolster. I held the rag, soft to the touch and then held it to my cheek and a rush of memories came flooding back.

Many things make me cry these days.

How could this be happening my most favourite T-shirt in the world squandered as trash. I held it to my face against my better judgement and pouted. I must get to the bottom of this..

To cut a long story short. I saved my 5 favourite t-shirts in the world from turning into trash.

They get a new leash on life in my safe hands, and I get to cuddle them before I wear them next *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home