they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

yesterday,
we sat at the table
causual conversations, iced water
each streamed in, warm waves
spicy food and full tummies
for the first in a long time, the family shared a meal and a movie together.

I really enjoyed myself and do not know how long more, or how often that is going to happen. I cherish each meal and all the magical moments spent.

for the moment the movie ended, the brady bunch spilt and went their separate ways.

today,
i'm back from work at 6.30 and pulled up into the an empty driveway an empty house. A microwave dinner and buddy up with my tele for company

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home