they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, July 18, 2009

gonna break a leg

The hours are ticking as we count down to showtime, I can't help but feel like a bundle of nerves yet a ballful of excitement all at once, even though I have been lucky enough to have been in this piece last.

And once again tonight was the pep talk.

We ain't so technique savy, all we have left to give is our hearts. So guys pour your emotion into your movements and lets show those picnicers what we're made of. Let them stop dead in between bites of their lovely ham and cheese.

Once again, we were all told to and thus.... I am having to search for my "story"

Never being able to hold him close again, watching as he turns and walk away. Longing to be held, yet nothing 'd say would take back what was lost. Things were good and why had I been so brash and foolish. And each time I dance I relive this regret.

Tomorrow and Sunday is dedicated to forgetting what was lost. For today, I'm thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home