they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'm fresh from the M'sia SK graduation. And training in m'sia is everything Danny said it would be. Fun, Fun, enjoyable and of course rewarding. The coaches really make me feel at home and the small homely size of the camp really helps build the camaraderie.

The kids were a energetic bunch. They learn fast, which makes my job so much more simple. Training is a balancing act, one that I at slowly finding my footing in.

This opportunity is much appreciated to train in M'sia. It really validates my capabilities at my job. There is still a lot of hard and smart work that needs to be put in to get to the standard that I aim.

I will keep chugging and looking at spaces to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home