they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 06, 2009

What is my identity?

I realised that my identity plays a major factor in where I see myself and how far I push myself forward. I've always seen myself as someone's child, a dependent. Someone who hasn't quite finished growing up. But you know, I'm already 24. There isn't much more growing up to do. I need to see myself accomplishing greater things, as someone who runs my destiny, rather than let other determine my career. I need to start creating my own opportunities...

From now on to see myself as someone striking it out on my own, craving my name for myself in the corporate jungle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home