they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, June 05, 2009

Do you believe in happy endings?

Is there really? Ain't it a ball of fluff and fairy tale.
Haven't you noticed the silver lining?
Why focus on that, but instead the vast background

I haven't seen a happy ending, but does that not mean it exist
maybe somewhere in the in between.
Never one who was contented with circumstances
I am slowly learning to be
That everything comes in bouts and waves
and for now its serene
I don't believe in the fairy tales, but I do love to watch them
I don't hope for any happy ending
maybe something good every so often to come by
without the bad times, how would you know that the good times are good..

Its easy to wish. hope. pray that life would throw you a silver platter
it's fun to imagine. At the end of the day, its the company that matters
that for whatever ride you are on, there are people to share it with
That is what I am always thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home