they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

going around in circles

When I'm afraid to say I love you
does that make me love you any less

While lying awake at night, I had a thought
that with you here could make my night a little more perfect
does that make me lost without you

Snuggled up in my couch, I wondered what you were up to
does that make me miss you

I walked past the most simple but painful reminders
does that make me weak

With all that is going on around me,
sometimes I wish I had you to talk to
does that make me hopeless

through it all, I am grateful for all the memories and all the great experience that I've had.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was looking through my emails and I came upon a bunch from someone who was a passerby in my life. For a long time, he sent me a quote everyday without fail. Except for that one day that me admittedly fell asleep.



When things are not meant to be yours, just open up your mind and let go.....


Call me crazy, but I sometimes want to believe that it was meant to me mine. And for that, it crazy hard to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home