they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, April 24, 2009

Worth it!! Focus on my Outcome!!

Day 2
It was over in a flash. 9am - 5pm.
En didn't know I was doing until I told her while watching Eli Stone. But OMG!! she's the only one who understands the technical terms and how painful, tiring and frustrating treatment can be. The fact that I've been there the whole day made her eyes almost pop out of her sockets. She can barely take the 1 half hour sessions there, and here am I doing full day sessions.

There were moments on the Eckard table that made me want to scream out in pain. And the last 2 minutes of sitting in the chair drive me to the brink of panic. I really don't know how other kids half my age mange this on their own. I have visualisation, baroque music, my trusty ipod and Russel Peters on video to make me laugh. But sometimes all that wasn't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home