they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

under going resturcturing

I thought that the highlight of my week would be buying my Levi's.. Yup! something even better than that!!

Dr. Will has just asked that I do an intensive programme 7 days, 7 hours each day. And the goal - cure my scoliosis.. Woohoo!!

This is the whole story..
I've been going there for treatment doe the last 5 months and my post x-rays were dismal. So, both of us want changes!! So this is our plan.

I know there are going to be moments when the pain seems unbearable. For the opportunity to be beautiful, its really the least I can do yea. I have fears, what if.. but lets not get ahead of myself. Look on with positivity and do more than what is expected of me.

With a little luck, and a lot of hard work. I will have great news to report next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home