they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Eat my dust!!

I did the 11km route with the girls this Saturday. I wouldn't say that I jogged the 11km, but I did for most of the journey. But OMG, 11km. I've never jogged that kinda distance ever. I am even stunned that I completed it.

With the girls help I hope to be all ready for the run in May. Especially after yesterday's run, I am thankful that I am not aching all over. Met Bernice today, and by golly, she walks.. no.. she kinda limps.

Hope she gets better soon.

My goal for the week is to run a total of 20km. And I'll even reward myself if I accomplish it :)

So excited.. maybe I should go run..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home