they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

jogging

Went jogging yesterday. The first time to with Fel. It was really cool to really get cracking for the 10km run in May. I'm really looking forward to it.

I still stand by my decision to drive there and park the car. But, silly me didn't know you needed to put a parking coupon at a park, so I had to pay school fees *sigh*

We just completed our run around one of the park islands when I saw someone looking into my car with a flash light. But by the time I raced there.. oh well.. It was just a little too late. I got a $30 parking ticket...

just my luck.

Fel and I made up for it by running a little more, followed by going to meet bernice :) Made me feel like a school girl again. Doing all sorts of random stuff just because we felt like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home