they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Wish list! Thngs I need to buy/beg/borrow/...steal..

Document bag for work
Laptop Bag for my NEW! Sony Vios (and NO! I'm not a traitor)
Yoga mat
Arm band to house my Nano when I jog :)
Cookbook - thinking of having a sit down dinner instead this year..
Sherry - for my french Onion Soup
New grip for my tennis racket
A lesson in computer skills - i.e. how to use windows...
Sneakers - thinking grey.. high cuts?
Would like to dabble in some photography.. where should I start? need a sign
Oh.. videos to fill my new toy!! Family guy, Gossip girl, heros,

OMG.. was at Wala last Thurs and was there when The UnExpected played. They were awesome, I must admit when I first got there they played SreamO rock so I was a bit confused at why Eugene would be interested in that. I mean I appreciate Rock because of its long technical intros, and guitar rifts in the solos as for singing in ScreamO rock.. well..

But The UnExpected really lived up to its name. They sang Muse, Spice Girls and even the song Love Notes.. haha.. rock version of course. Along with all the songs that they loved. It showed a lot of versaility, range, "gunghoeness" and most of all they were they so that everyone had a good time. Really enjoyed myself :) didn't feel like I was watching a local act. Can't wait to see them on live and loaded this week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home