they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coercion

It has dawned on me...
that my decisions can be coerced
I may have a choice
But after a few beers, may so psyching
Answers morph from No.. to Maybe.. to erm.. Yeess..

Possibly, at the back of my mind I knew
But today I admit it. That as long as you've got a good idea,
I'll run with it.
Isn't that pragmatism?
Isn't that just good sense?
When does the line from my opinion blur to form a coerced decision?

Its way too puzzling..

All I want is to do things on my own terms. Make things happen for myself
I know what needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home