they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My yesterday's are strewn all over
waiting to be boxed up and shipped away
yet at the same time, I look forward with a anticipation
a dash of anxiety

I'm looking forward to getting rid of my past, regret, grievences
To allow how everything to match how I feel...


let darkness no longer defall my heart
and allow insecurties to wither brown
rounds of smiles and chatter
crumble the chalk drawn boundaries

stand down to fear
take it as it comes
standing feet planted, chin up
feel the blood coursing through
and not the worry of throngs

lay open to sentiment
positive in adversity, strife and divergence
most definately reflective and serene
let nothingget me down

.. for the first time in my entire lifetime, I did something shocking. I stood up to my childhood foe and won. It was a war of words, guts and honesty. And the sweet satisfaction that it cut deep. Not only that... the secondary benefit is.. now she's closer to mom. I scored a Double :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home