they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I know you read this blog,
even if its stolen glances and with gritted teeth
I understand the need and want to understand
especially when burning questions are discarded and disregarded
I seek no forgiveness nor understanding
Just the solace that I feel for what you're going through
that you are not alone
who better understands than someone who's living it too
the ache is my own doing, unlike yours
though it dulls its lingers
clasp both hands, ponder happiness
crossed appendages and gritt teeth
nothing will help except personal clarity
just maybe you are not ready to learn just yet
what's important is to rely on your own devices
because no longer are they shoulders to cry on
or even lie on
that is gone
and you're left to deal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home