they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

I'm finally back from indonesia and recovered from the food poisoning and fatigue.
Indonesia's Jakarta Camp was amazing.. Just ther sheer number of participant and their cheers roaring through the training room makes me gleeful.

There were many things that I learnt and took away from the camp. Maybe I might head back soon...

Max organised a party over at my place that lasted till day break. Havent yet recouperated.

But the thing that made my week was not the shopping I did afterwards at Jkt.
Or the bubble bath that I took in that amazing Hotel. Coming in a close 2nd is the Buffet Breakfast with HuiMin the morning after camp. A fresh start, new place, Canapes and tea and chit chat as we watched Jakarta City wake from its slumper.

Its amazing how a good movie and some delish food can make my day. Not to mention excellent company. I now have a new love for Magnum Ice-cream.. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home