they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Human By Jon McLauglin

It keeps playing in my head since watching Scrubs this afternoon..

Can someone tell me how I got in this situation
I can't seem to get you outta my mind.

Guess its probably not necessarily a bad thing. Just need to internalise that having feeling is never necessarily a bad thing. That the world is made up of shades of grey. And I navigate it just like the rest.

After all, we're only human
Always fighting what we're feeling
Hurt instead of healing
After all we're only human
Is there any other reason
Why we stay instead of leaving
After all

So I need to connect the dots to the muddle thats inside my head, I hate to say this but sometimes i'm afraid. I know that some day soon I'll find my way. I know it can only give me strength..

I've finally found myself again, it took me all this pondering and self infliction to finally figure out.. I feel just like the shepard boy in the Alchemist.. that what I had is exactly what I wanted. I've stopped wasting my time on that, harping on the past. And though it sometimes feels so sayand to leave it behind, I have other things to look forward to. I can't wait..


Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can't seem to get you off my mind
All these ups and downs they
They trip up our good intentions
Nobody said this was an easy ride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home