they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 20, 2008

if there is anything that needs to be said, I need to stop thinking what I should be doing and listen..
Do what I would like todo for a change, make the rash decisions have a ball of a time. Make the mistakes now, learn the lessons. No regrets.

No more time wasted on apologies, its a new beginning, both daunting yet bold.

Its not about being rash or brash, neither bold and enblazen. Its about looking at it with fresh eyes, awe and excitement. Now, only need to keep it up.

More than ever, now that I am able to listen to myself speak, I know what I want..
I am looking forward to it, now to get everyone to see it my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home