they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cheers to life...

It's 3ish in the afternoon and I'm still in my PJs.. *beams*
I spent my afternoon watching Le Divorce on 5, its amazing what you can learn from a Hermes "Kelly" Bag and the screwed up soap opera tangled lives of when American women meets French men and their pish posh familie. A real feel good movie to tell you "HEY! if you think you're life is screwed up, well, check out mine!". Fine, that maybe a tad too cruel but really. The story just highlights that happiness, resolve, equilibrim can come in any shape or form.

I too am a pragmatist. There is no such thing as perfection, there is no need to. That there is light at the end of every tunnel, its only a matter of if you Want to see it. All you have to do it keep looking ahead, there is no point looking back. And more importantly to move ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home