they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

milk tea for $1.85

I woke up bright and early, a kinda oddity from all the other day that I've had. Thanks for the call this morning... for the dedication, it was kinda sweet..

As the rest of the day unfolded, I'm often reminded that the world can't be dandy and uncomplicated. That each person is connected and lives are interwoven.. That things will probably not turn out the way you intend, because there are other considerations, other people in the mix, others' emotions too.

So I walked home dejected, sad. I couldn't help it. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, that sometimes I expect too much from others.

I feel so torn today. Oh well, tomorrow is a brand new day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home