they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

THINGS don't get me down...

How strange the week has been...
It been crazy partying.. I need to snap outta this!

Anyhoo..
This week has unfoled to be one realy crappy week..
Firstly I busted my ankle..
I lost my purse..

so not only am I hobbling in pain.. I am utterly broke...

well you would think that I would be miserable...
but.. I'm surprisingly doing Great!
Yes I hobble.. but I feel great!
I lost money.. well there is no need to brood about it...
Got to get my cards replaced... thats a bummer..

It has really got me thinking.. it is a good thing that I am almost numb to this and such things...
what does that REALLY say about me?

i'd like to think that these are just the small things.. that they can heal, get replace and precious time/energy shouldnt go into brooding over it... It was my mistake that resulted in the carelessness. So, mental note Please Be More Mindful of your things. Move on.. Next?! That the better things are worth my time, like experiencing the world or friends and family..

On the other hand to what end? Will I do the same thing come more important things? Am I nonchalant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home