they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, July 21, 2008

it is what I draw strength from now that everything has come full circle..

It has taken me this long to come to the realisation that - I had known all along that the answer to all my worries, frustrations and insecurities. That they are and can only be solved by One person.. that is.. ME! That yes.. there will be hard work involved and possibly, from time to time, I would have to pick myself out of the big black hole I call Procrastination. But it had been with me all this while, the key to all my problem! I had been waiting for something big and miraculous to happen, so that I can attribute it to the event... I have waited long enough! the change in my mindset Today shall be my momentous occasion.

I have decided to shop worrying about the what ifs and commit myself to everything whole heartedly. Do something as if my life depended on it...

How I feel now, reminds me of a shepard boy that I read about in a little book that someone had lent to me...and though it was at that time a simple message to appreciate what you had.. Yet this simple message, resonates now more so than ever before to look within for answers.. because you are/ I am stronger than I realise.. than I ever let myself believe..

Now I know better.. thanks to the shepard boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home