they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to my life!

I am taking a breather from Superkids camp to pen down how much of a whirlwind the last 2 months have been...

After listening to btw.. i realised that I havent been HOME.. I mean ya I have been home to change my clothes and sleep when I was doing SK 2 and IAG2.. but I did only come home at 2 am in the morning on most days...
And now that is done, I am in Indonesia for the second time this month for another 3 camps...
its been weeks since I have spent time withmy mother.. well I squeezed and afternoon of chat time with her in the days between flying off to medan and the end of IAG...

Well.. i havent been meeting up with the girls lately... my apologies!!! I miss late night suppers.. bridge.. but I guess that things are really never going to be the same now that we all are working and have to earn our keep..

I really get the feeling that my time is not my time anymore and have sold my soul to the rat race...

anyhow.. I miss my family... I always feel that I am wasting time at home.. but really.. at home is the time I get to be rested... i missmy fmaily when we are on trips together especially when we are doing the dishes together or folding the clothes as they come out fresh from the dryer... was just chatting with my brother..., so pathetic.. we have to communicate over the msn.. he's goign to Brunei for training on Monday.. and he said that he hadn't really seen my family while he has been at home.. apparently the house is too big... I dont really miss my home.. I miss the company.. I miss how mommy made us all go out to play at 5pm after cartoons... how we wrecked the furniture by building our own forts in the living room with the sofa pieces... How dad will tell us alll bedtime stories about Sinbad the sailor and King Arthur and the round table.. always adding in characters and elements that we insist on!!

I cant wait to see my parents and do something really great for them... I think I had an amazing childhood.. they did most of it right... Mom , Dad.. I Love you.. i will see you when i get home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home