they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

keep my distance

Work was exhausting and by weeks end i began to question why was I here...
Yes, I was surrounded by people that show me tremendous care. Yet in those brief moments that I had alone, I wanted to know how you were doing, what you were you up to and how nice it would be if you were by my side..

I thought of the things that I have said that hurt you, and if you have any place in your heart to forgive me. I truly understand the reasons why you keep your distance, and if it were me, I would probably have done the same.

I could apologise but would it really make a difference? it'll never be back to where it was, I understand it now.. It hurts, I hurt..

I guess its all too late now...

I promise to keep my distance. For your sake and for mine

----------------

maybe it'll stop when I stop thinking
Till it gets replaced by someone new
Living alone seem much more difficult now
I guess thats what living alone really means
now there is no one to disagree with
no one to share this intimate memory
in this space and place and moment
i've lost it all, gained it back and lost it again
hoping that maybe and possibly it wont be

I know I need to let it all go, that now truth and lies
what do they matter
for it's all gone, you're gone
it's all my fault

so I wish for you strength, happiness that i could never have given
love for life that I too am searching for, for all the brokeness that i left you to mend
goodbye my companion...
may I meet you again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home