they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

as the Season is winding down...

TTP has just ended...
its a great weight lifted off my shoulder... it has been one of the most powerful feedback sessions..
I do care about this group of adorable kids.. and as Amin spoke.. I couldn't help but feel a wave of sadness as he described all the coaches performance as sub par...
And as tears rolled down my eyes... they too began to tear..
And as we began to feedbak to each other.. you can feel their sincerity and gratitude for each other and for wanting to improve for the better.

I look forward to an amazing day 5...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home