they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Passage

By NUS Dance Synergy

A Contemporary Dance Concert to celebrate.. 30 years of rhythmic expression

8pm, 6 September 2008
$20, $18, $16

My friends and I have been training tirelessly for the last 3 months in anticipation of this upcoming dance showcase. I have been with Synergy for 2 years now, n though I've been in several of their shows, this one takes the cake.. If there is going to be a performance by us that you must watch, THIS is it! Not only are the pieces more technically challenging, the concert will display Synergy's diverse range of influences and movement. As we will be staging new works, as well as the best of the best pieces from over the years.

I hope all of you will be there, when chreography, costumes, lights, movement and expressions comes together on performance night!


Tickets can be bought at www.sistic.com.sg
Alternatively 20% discount if I bought it in bulk, so let me know before you purchase ticks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home