they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Love.. hold my breath...

i wonder when... if...
I know i dont know anything about falling or if I have fallen..
can't even tell if I need to pick myself up..
wish I knew better..

I look forward to being held..
waking up to a familiar face, a warm embrace
little things like car rides and late night strolls
lying on the trampoline and suppers..
sharing a meal.. watching the sports channel over a pint
to not have to feel alone..
someone who pushes me to do things anew

I guess it'll creep up slowly without me realising
it'll sweeten, like flavouring to tea..
we're all looking for similar things..
we all expect something a little different...

till its my turn.. i'll wait patiently
open palms.. softy sigh...

I solemnly promise to never settle for anything less..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home