they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

For inspiration..

Meet Randy Pausch.

I watched him give his "Last Lecture" 3 months ago on Oprah. The short version of course and had only had the priviledge to watched the full version just now. Boy was it worth its weight in Gold!

His "last lecture"- Achieveing Your Childhood Dreams was a true inspiration to me, persevere and do something I liked and loved with the precious/finate time I have. And to truly live my life on my terms, and that everything would come together as long as gave back what I took away. I want to thank him for allowing me and so many others listen in on his "converstion" with his children, there are so many lessons to be learnt from that hour. And I feel so priviledged to have been shared this wisdom albeit over YouTube.

Hope all of you can spare the time to hear what he has to say, if not for the full hour, then for the 10 mins that he shared his wisdom on Oprah.



If you wish to know his story..
http://www.cmu.edu/homepage/beyond/2008/summer/an-enduring-legacy.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home