they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pushing away

Here goes nothing...

To hear one two many times - " I'll love you, for as long as you'll have me."
And yet, never think that that is enough. What is in the name is wrong with YOU?!

I don't have a good answer, yet in that moment it had all seemed logical. I push because I need to know that he'll push back... No one did till you... I still had feelings for them as I walked away, they know too. But the finality of coupledom just has so many connotations to it, some of which I am adverse to, some that over time and with some of my friends' help I am more forgiving or just simply give in too.

Hate to think that in the whole scheme of things I'm might lost in the bigger picture.. I need to know with certainty that you, the person I care about still cares about me not by words alone. Words are cheap. I hate being in a rut, and pushing you(s) away somehow helps me find out where I stand. That I am still wanted. Argh.. I'm beating around the bush... and I don't seem to be making a lot of head way explaining myself...

I push the people I appreaciate, fall for away because... I love and hate to feel vulnerable. The thought of people seeing me vulnerable terrifies me. In fact I keep as far away from them as possible for as long as I can manage.

Argh.. Please let it me make sense! Need to get this all thrashed out and simplified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home