they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, September 08, 2008

ties that bind...

i think back on those days.. and I wonder if I could ever had done anything differently. But I'm happy, taking ownership for everything that has happened and hasn't happened to me... I am reminded, just like I was last saturday, that there are people who love and care for me. They are people who will see me through it all...

Thanks for your support, care, love...
I know sometimes I'm tough to live with, kinda annoying.. talk a little too much, moody.
Thanks for putting up with it all and still calling me family and a friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home