they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i'll miss you..

I came home on Monday night from dance practice, and over supper with family, I found out the Rupert was sick...
Thats odd cos, that golden fluff ball is always bounding around.. God I miss him...

So after eating we went to say goodnight.. But he was lying in his own urine, he wouldn't move, you could tell that he was uncomfortable. His breath was shallow... After moving him indoors, cleaning him up, we hesitantly went to bed.

So when I woke up dad N I took him to the vet...

He was really sick he couldnt even walk on his own...

and at 1.30 he passed away...


I came through the driveway, paused.. its so odd that he wasn't there to bark n though I would have hushed him.. I could help but feel a pang in my heart...
Through all the slobber n squeals as he charged at me when he was let loose at home... I loved that mutt...

I miss him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home