they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Look at the sky
Tell me what do you see
Just close your eyes
And describe it to me
The heavens are sparkling
With starlight tonight
That's what I see
Through your eyes
I see the heavens
Each time that you smile
I hear your heartbeat
Just go on for miles
And suddenly I know
My life is worth while
That's what I see
Through your eyes
Here in the night
I see the sun
Here in the dark
Our two hearts are one
It's out of our hands
We can't stop what we have begun
And love just took me by surprise
Looking through your eyes

I look at myself
And instead I see us
Whoever I am now
It feels like enough
And I see a girl
Who is learning to trust
That's who I see through your eyes

And there are some things we don't know
Sometimes a heart just needs to go
And there is so much I'll remember
Underneath the open sky with you forever

----------------------------------------

am I willing to walk away from someone who makes me feel this way. when it happens it feels like an eternity, then as quickly as it begun, it ends. everythings goes back to normal as day.. do I travel between these two worlds, or search for a middle ground or grey area. am I happy just sitting and waiting patiently. YES! i think by some definition I'll consider myself in desperation. Maybe at the other end of the spectrum this is what I am meant to do while I busy wait my turn. Whoever said it was about waiting turn. and as hurt I might sometimes feel, I need to understand where you are coming from.. do I dare say it...? I have feelings for you.. I...Leur... I cant. I'm afraid to loose what little of you sometimes toss my way.. God I feel pathetic... yet.. you're worth every ache, tear, smile, whimper,thought, gift.. i'm sorry.. I feel so..

and in the words of a 15 year old... you make me Love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home