they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

reeling..

3 movies in a week... and the week is not up yet!

Walle with Kenneth on Tuesday, then Death Race on Wednesday (who-is not important) and to start my weekend the girls and I had watched Mama Mia! which I had been looking forward to for months...

I might be watching another movie tonight.. had to say yes!! it'll officially make this the most number of movies I have watched in a week... Man, I can't believe I'm amused...

Kenneth and I were busy discussing the "what I feel like sayings...." about WallE. *note* ask kenneth for the URL to his MoVblog. I think we came up with lots of things, half of which I dont quite remember now. Mostly to do with What makes us Human?Personality, emotion, values,drive. Environmental issues? Solutions?

But truth be told...
Hasn't this story been told before, about seeking love and going to great lengths for love? Doesn't this story ever EVER get old? The scene, characters, pretense may vary. But the story is about love and its pursuit. Is there any stronger motivation in this world?

my hope is not for the answers to these questions, just to get everyone thinking... I'll love to hear your thoughts, replies, 2-cents..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home