they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What has changed in the last 24 hours?

just a little perhaps

6 words can help shelter or shield
cut you deep, drive you to the edge

all this while I've been waiting for this push
and got myself preped for the blow
but when the time came
the world swiftly caved around me
nothing helped
its going to be tough navigating
the twist and turns without you
better get use to it though
hope, its letting out

gosh, I would have bent over backward
to find my way back to you
all that time I thought you made me sad
now, i'll do anything, for one more day
just more day
to do right by you..
you only deserve the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home