they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

With all my soul... I choose..

I loved you even before I knew you
hey.. you knew
yet let me walk by 4 years and counting
watching from afar
never beckoning, just waiting, watching
ever so patiently
all this while trusting that I'll see you,
that I'll eventually smile back

and even when I strayed you were never too far
in fact you were closer to me than ever before
and each morning eagerly anticipating
smiles at the sight as I round the street corner
sometimes people didn't understand why
i'll talk to you, spend your time
you helped me tremendously
especially when I lost my drive

the lowest I ever been
was when I was without you
gone from your watch post, gone from the things I knew
when my routine monotony was raked

Now that I found you, you never left your post
you simply watched me as I inched away
I had to walk the rest of it alone, gosh it was tough...
a long scenic route back to you
But I'm stronger for it. Thanks!
I'm loving it. There's just one thing left.
Its all about trust now.



--------------------------------
I struggle to find the parallels between the things that I strive for, am passionate for.
IMSG had a saga tree that stood gate side and I spent many a time picking saga seeds just taking a breather from the bustle that work brought.. I miss that tree.. Just last week I took a walk to the printer. Its a different direction from the area I walk around AK.. but there simply across the street in full view from our office is a saga tree.. And I couldn't help but smile.

I couple of places that I use to hold very dear had these trees.. and as it just so happens.. during the lows I kept far from these places. These trees are my "happy thoughts"... Yes.. don't mind the fact that they are trees k...

Funny that I should find one at AK.. but I guess its not surprising.. working there has been a blast!

A tree could represent so many things..
to me that tree is life giving, represents strength to trust and possibly a little luck.
It never fails to make me smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home