they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GONE to CAMP!

I'll be back in time for santa to come to town... so if you're missing me.. oh please.. have some Hot Cocoa while you wait.. Don't forget the Marshmellows...

--------


Maybe its foolishness
Perhaps my wicked childhood,
As the songs goes I must have had "a moment of truth"
Why wait for later, I can have everything now
Cafe lattes, Toys and electric blue toenails
my life is too short to worry about the small stuff
Last I heard, Its all SMALL...!!

I'm quickening with a new skip in my step
less the inhibitions, caution? mark a dash
bet you can feel the eagerness in each phrase
I'm looking forward to the new year with wonder
its strange to feel so up about the dulling year
i think its cause i've had enough rest today
for all the randomness that is this week
and a major overdose on Quelf.

This week has been the week to catch up with my bestest of friends.
If you've seen me this week.. Heard from me this week...
You've made a difference in my life.
I could die really happy right about now...

But I wont...

I am looking forward to writing my resolution for the next year...
I know where I'm going.. I know where I'm from and all I wanna do is have some fun this coming Year...'


can happiness be cryptic? whats the point?... lol.. its about cotton candy and plan trips... Cute hamsters like Rhino!! AWESOME!!!

Whatever is there to say.. but I have squeezed so much learning into such a short coaching season.. but as a coach, trainer, person, friend. There is still much to learn... Wow... I'm thinking out of the box, only to find that I'm in a bigger box.. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home