they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Embarking

Its a couple of days into the new year, a clean slate, an opportunity for new milestones. I trained my first school *phew* It was such a whirlwind! It was an amazing time to stretch beyond my comfort zone, get down and dirty with the work I've been waiting months to start on..

I must agree that training is by no means and easy feat. 2 days into training, I work up twice in the middle of the night worryin g if I had overslept. The next day I dreamt about training kids and all the other trainers were there giving me feedback. I would say training itself has been terribly fun. The east view pupils were a joy to work with. Although they could tell that I was slightly nervous.

After those 3 days, there are many areas that I know I need to work on, one being my very annoying pause fillers. I need to work on connecting more with each batch of pupils too. I'm taking it step by step. Lastly I'm going to have as much fun as I can tmr!!!

There is really so much I need to learn reach the calibre of the "greats".. lol.. It's all about the right strategies and striking it out on my own.

I'm looking forward to the next leg of my career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home