they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Resolution

Before the year gets into full swing, here's my resolution for 2009

Believe me.. I had the very strong urge to SMMARTen up this list, but I resist.

In 2009, I Trina Swee commit to..
1) Spending more time and heart on family
2) Exercising 3 times a week
3) Learn Mandarin
4) Go on a mission trip
5) Pick up photography
6) Do more than what is expected of me
7) Keep my room tidier
8) Remember my friends Birthday and Celebrate them
9) Read 3 books a month
10) Be more spontaneous
11) Laugh with the girls
12) Attend POE
13) Go on a trip with friends
14) Learn how to do online shopping
15) Play Lan
16) Be less critical, and listen more
17) Remember that I am capable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home