they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

On the verge of something, possibly something good
catch the over thinking
Run with the punches
Call the shots and wonder the eventuality
God willing, maybe something decent
Stop the brooding and waiting in the dark
Life is passing us by

I'm now standing at the edge of the rest of my life, wish I had a roadmap right about now.
So what if I get it wrong, right? I'll just make a U-turn and start over.

There is no prizes for guessing what movie I watched today... YESMAN
for all the regrets that I have in my life, I was always one to say Yes
so I guess there is no reason to be moody

I just can't give anyone a good reason why I said that one No. I am no closer to figuring out why. Its too late to be screaming Yes. don't think it wants to be heard anyway. I'm looking forward, a very fearful and nervous forward. Progress! finally..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home