they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There is something very illogical about it all that makes my heat spin. When was that ever agood thing, though possible fun.

I stare at the eyes that gave me solace,
watch has the beer was poured
waited and savoured each moment
making sure that all was well and in order
I exhaled with certainty that motives were aligned
held the report, a clean bill
left the room relieved and certain all was amiss
was glad that as always I was wrong

then as the saying goes
When the cat's away the mice will play
and had I barely sheaned around when

the party roared deafeningly
and lives spilled outta control
by proxy I'm responsible, by affinity that's illogical
I can't be everywhere at once
All I give is me

Desperate to beelin for the next exit
but I'm in too deep, enbroiled, enthralled
long to know the intricacies of the unfolding soap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home