they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Friday, February 20, 2009

watching WWII in Technicolour

I knew how it ended before the reel spun, yet for them to put it all into a movie.. I guess there was more to WWII/Germany/Nazi/Concentration Camps/Gestapo/Crimes against humanity that was worth making into a film.

As I watched the show.. They didn't play up the risk that these military men and politicians were putting on the line. But I felt it. The what ifs.. It was success or die trying.

I am heartened to understand that there were people in Germany who were fighting for humanity. That were courageous and wise to look past the veil that the Nazis propogated. It helped me to understand that Nazi is not Germany.. vice versa..

There was in the dying and bureacracy of killing.. there were good people. Fighting the good fight.

They're deaths were not forgotten..
Their lives not forgotten..
Their efforts remembered

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home