they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ups and Downs

Roller Blading
Dim Sum
A Chick Flick
Youtubing
Mindless Chatter


all in a nights work.. Awesome!!!

Well on the down side I only had 4 hours of sleep.


I know you mean well
and hope to hear the gossip
but maybe there are lives in the mumble jumble
lives like mine.
and though its not unlike what I've heard before
and the thought, crossed my paths
stupidity wished any such thing
grievance.
worth not trouble, not when you dont feel
maybe its all about the convenience
settle.

I was wrong. to follow, agree
proximity.
maybe I've commited, and lead


all I want to say is.. Its get tiring when you heard it all before and the only thing left to do it to stop being nice. I know that I crossed this very thin almost invisible line. That line was never clearly stated about in the first place. Can't I just imagine/hope it is not there. So now everyone is left wondering about this line and where I stand in respect to it. Its Clearly on my side of the line of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home