they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I've been reading and watching way too much trash..
What if it's not trash? I mean if it is mentioned once, maybe you can disregard it, but many times over? I guess the cosmos is trying to telling you something.. you think?

So.. I've been hearing over and over that women are obsessed with finding Mr. Right. and there really isn't such a thing. So be happy with Mr. Right Now. Its not that you're lowering your standards. Its about living in the moment.

The thing is, if I had to date a Mr. Right now, there would be so many red flags that I'll overlook. Smoking nor lack off ambition nor looks would phase me, it just about a warm body to rely on, a person who understands that both need companionship and a willingness to fall in love.

I mean its a bit more than having a pet but could it really be that simple?

What about the butterflies that you feel when he sits across from you. The nervousness, the self consciousness, the intrigue the hours that ease by like minutes. Am I really too old for that?

The advise I hear is to give everything a chance. Do not deny it, snub it out even before it begins. I wonder if that is worth a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home