they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't be disillusion with all the glitz and embellishment.
It's all a figment of time and loneliness.
Maybe it was good, maybe there were moments of flow
Com' on there were always things I held back on,
and it was each in turn
it wasn't as good. stop wishing that it was
you never wanted it to be anyway
let it fucking go
Get a grip, move on

as I ramble, today ain't the prettiest of days. But the moon set in an awesome fashion. The size of dinner plates low on the horizon. I drove to and from and around for work and it was all good. Hope to do it more often. It would mean getting my own car, I'm game. I'll do the math.

All I wish to hear today, is I don't care. And I will disappear without a trace


nerves can't get the better of me as I walked from room to room. It last an hour but passes in flashed and blurs of swirls. I don't know what I did nor what was said. But its all gone. It takes a reel in the right wrong direction to realise that its all done. Changes and resumptions can't affect the outcome. And thus this is where I currently stand - in the middle of nowhere, with little to no one. From time to time a familiar face would walk by, but, it is fleeting and frivolous. I'm started to hate my own ranting. I'm stuck in the muck, surrounded by emoness and laments of the yester B listers smiling back on the has been. I'm all wired wrong.

Only I can fix it. And when I fix it, It will all be good. Do I even want to get picked.. Today I say a resounding yes. Its hard to catch me like I am today. I going to sleep and grow it. wahaha.. Can you tell? Stress? Nah.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home