they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Monday, March 02, 2009

My first Car Accident

I'm fine.. No, I wasn't the one driving

Was in the car entering the the PIE and as J was over taking this lancer, I felt the car skid out of control on the rain soaked road. I held my breath and prayed that he'll quickly regain control of the car. However instead I felt the car swing a hard left swerve around to face oncoming and hit the barrier.

Oh my god! I'm still intact. I looked over, and and so is J.
I am just glad that we are both fine.

It was cool.. an accident! I'm glad that the car did not suffer more than a dent and grazes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home