they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, March 07, 2009

I was on a roll, getting work done.. so i went to work with 1 hour of sleep. Spoke for 5 hour.. My first long haul..
Oh shit that reminds me.. my breakfast is still sitting in my bag 14 hours later.. Got home, crashed and burned. Woke up croaky, parched, dazed. Its a rarity, but this is one of those times I feel like knocking back some... need to unwind


Drifting in or out of stasis
can't quite tell if i'm which from which
an ease with drifting
the less to waste
I use to grip with ecstacy
torture my expanse
i'v learnt to no longer
smile like it was meant
today was tough
today was rewarding
what does my tomorrow hold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home