they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, April 04, 2009

My name is trina.. and I Argue

what's up with me man...
I can't stop arguing with people, getting riled up about my point of view. I did it yesterday the day before. I did it today. I believe its not healthy.

On the flipside, I took a stand.

Anyway, I don't think its very friendly of me to argue. By golly, its going to be a tough habit to crack. However I am determined to be civil about it from this day forth.
Its a problem. Especially when I talk to people who don't know me too well and aren't in a state to have a proper discussion with. Even the guys too.. I can see how it would be annoying. I'm not blind sighted.

no longer in denial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home