they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

It should all be a misunderstanding

some time ago, I met you. I met you, when I least expected. I really do not know what it was, I could not put my finger on it, but it was as if I knew you. You seemed familiar yet you weren't and in that brief meeting you left an impression a good one.

Then you reached out to me at a time when I doubted myself. I don't even think you realised it, but you saved me from myself. I am smiling now, not because of you, but as a result of you. For that I am ever grateful.

And as the week wore on, you bumped into each other again, yet again. Each time staying a little longer, from time to time I find myself enjoying it a little more than I should. thinking of the next time we might meet leaves me smiling, I haven't smiled like that in some time.

Sometimes I wonder if you are luring me in on purpose, maybe in your absence I imagine it all, just like I use to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home