they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Saturday, May 02, 2009

what if I said that I wasn't not like the other?
No longer walking after, instead walking to
Would you still hear me, look me eye to eye
or brush me off like. What? you say..
I guess you've not notice.

--------------------------------------------

I've been watching gossip girls, I know before you say it. What an awful place to learn life lessons from. But maybe its really that simple, unadulterated feelings of affection. When it hits you, go with the flow. If it disappears fly away with. Can it really be that simple? You can pine for and regret, but of course it'll be of no use anyway.

And when you find yourself less than knowing, to take a leap. Its not like there's anything to loose, you might feel upset, cry a little. You'll be stronger for it. And when the answer is yes, the embrace you receive in return is worth 10 Nos.

It's not about Mr. Right, its about Mr. right now.

--------------------------------------------

The more I talk to people and ask about dating. The more I've come to realise that there are no such things as stipulations. When you say he must have a.......... and you spew a list.. its bullshit. Because, when you meet him, it right be a crazy union, someone that you never would have considered, considering all the stuff that supposedly annoy you. Well, suddenly you don't seem to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home