they never say a word.. yet there is this pressure for you to conform.. but tell me? why should you.. its utter nonsense.. don't listen.. not buy into it...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

the hardest step is the next one..

With all that is buzzing around me, people, places, hurt,pain, anguish, accomplishment, defeat, promise.

I am raring to see the "bright side of life".. doesn't that make you want to whistle. In the midst of it all, there was a moment of calm and serenity. I get it now, I need firstly to be comfortable being alone.

That means without TV, procrastination excuses, itching to call people out and fill my days incessantly with things to do. Simply slow it down a tad and when I need to get work done, Do it! and not call someone out for a movie or sweep it under the rug.

I have this vision for myself for the rest of 2009. and thankfully its all for myself. I mean how can give to others or attract positive people to me if I personally am not living my best life right?

It time I take what's rightfully mine and not worry about things that has happened and are out of my control.

Its bye bye brooding, hello treadmill, weights, stretching, self-help books, NLP, project.

followed by a promotion, trading in shares, breakdancing lessons, a trip to central asia. A revamp of my room. I am giving myself 6 months to overhaul my life. And I'll be happy to do just one thing at a time.

Right now its my scoliosis, Bye bye disease. hello morning runs, increase protein intake, weighs training, pilates in the park.

I know.. I am going a bit bonkers writing all this down. But the last 24 hours has been anything but normal. Chatting with Drew and being whooseyed over by Perth, listening to Nic, watching suspect x, going to the Chiropractor, looking at the fact that I am brimming the mid 20s.

Today Enough is Enough! and you won't understand where I am coming from unless you spent Sunday with me.

My role model is my Chiropractor. If I could be a fifth of the person he is, I'm all set for 2009. Kudos to me for taking step one..

the hardest step is the next step...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home